Have one exhilarating day hopping from one of El Nido's most popular spots to another on board a luxury speedboat!
- Approximately 7 hours
- Departs at 09:00
Rate per person P3,999.00 only
Included in the price
- Roundtrip transfers from and to the hotel (Corong-Corong, El Nido Town, Las Cabanas, Lio Tourism Estate) with El Nido Yachting Club's brand new airconditioned van
- Sumptuous freshly cooked picnic lunch on a PRIVATE island - exclusive access to El Nido Yachting Club guests only!
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Drinking water on board
- Mask and Snorkel
- Music on board
- Custom made towels (to be returned to the crew)
- Life Jackets (to be returned to the crew)
- Boat transfers by dinghy
- Eco-Tourism Development Fee (ETDF) P200 per person (environmental tax - collected by the local government)
- Lagoon entrance fees (collected by the local government)
- Processing and facilitation fees
- 12% Value-Added Tax
- Fuel surcharge
- Informative, friendly and professional, licensed tour guides
- Gratuities (optional)
- Kayak rental (optional)
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase on board - subject to limits)
Payment policy - full payment upon booking
- Cash - Bank Deposit
- Credit Card (for online booking)
- WeChat Pay
What you'll do
What to bring
- Do sight-seeing and island hopping
- Hangout on beach and have a sumptuous freshly prepared lunch - in ENYC's PRIVATE ISLAND
- Go swimming and snorkelling in the pristine blue waters
What to expect
- Swimming attire
- Sunscreen (note: We do not allow SPRAY sunscreen to be applied when on the boat. Please apply on land before coming aboard)
- Change of clothes
- You will be picked-up from your hotel by our driver and air-conditioned van and transferred to the office of El Nido Yachting Club at Lio Beach (Lio Tourism Estate) for a short briefing.
- All guests will then be led to the private pier of Lio for departure and the tour shall commence
- Lunch will be prepared and served picnic style in ENYC secluded private island
- Once you are in the island, you may relax and sunbathe, take a leisurely stroll along the beach, go swimming or snorkelling.
- You will be transferred back to your hotel at around 4 PM
- Assumption of risk: Throughout the trip, participants are responsible for their own safety. Communication can be delayed, limited or not available. Environmental risks and hazards include rapidly moving, deep or cold water; insects, and predators; falling and rolling rock, lightning, unpredictable forces of nature, including weather which may change to extreme conditions without warming. Possible injuries and illnesses may include sunburn, heatstroke, dehydration. Transportation, evacuations, medical care can be significantly delayed; By signing up for this trip you assume and accept full responsibility for any injury, loss of personal property, and expenses suffered as a result of those inherent risks and dangers and those not specifically identified as a result of negligence in participating in this activity.
- Littering and bringing in intoxicating liquor is strictly prohibited in any part of the island.
- Tourists are no longer allowed to bring plastic bags or plastic bottles on boats going to tourist destinations
- We strictly prohibit smoking in any of our boats
- Please be a responsible tourist and help us protect and preserve the beauty of El Nido :-)
Activity Cancellation Policy
- If the cancellation is initiated by the guest,
- 100% refundable - up to seven (7) days prior to the date of the activity.
- 50% of the rate as cancellation fee if cancelled up to three (3) full days before the date of the activity
- No refund thereafter
- Note: the Local government has released new policies for tourist control in El Nido requiring all tour operators to apply for prior reservation (with very limited slots) and advance payment for their guest's entrance to certain areas and other facilitation fees, among others. Detailed proof of confirmed bookings (with guest's names and nationalities) are needed to be submitted to the authorities for the reservation of the slots.
- All tours are subject to changes due to bad weather, unpredictable sea conditions, natural calamities, and fortuitous events. In such cases, we will refund in full (please allow time for processing) or rebook to the next possible date.